Methods in Molecular Medicine Vol.76 Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy Methods and Protocols

Discussion in 'Methods in Molecular Medicine Book Series' started by annguyen123, Jun 7, 2016.

1. annguyen123

annguyen123 New Member

[​IMG]
    Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Methods and Protocols consists of 30 ch- ters detailing the use of herpes viruses, adenoviruses, adeno-associated viruses, simple and complex retroviruses, including lentiviruses, and other virus systems for vector development and gene transfer. Chapter cont- butions provide perspective in the use of viral vectors for applications in the brain and in the central nervous system. Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Methods and Protocols contains step-by-step methods for successful rep- cation of experimental procedures, and should prove useful for both experienced investigators and newcomers in the field, including those beginning graduate study or undergoing postdoctoral training. The “Notes” section contained in each chapter provides valuable troublesho- ing guides to help develop working protocols for your laboratory. With Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Methods and Protocols, it has been my intent to develop a comprehensive collection of modern molecular methods for the construction, development, and use of viral vectors for gene transfer and gene therapy. I would like to thank the many chapter authors for their contributions. They are all experts in various aspects of viral vectors, and I appreciate their efforts and hard work in developing comprehensive chapters. As editor, it has been a privilege to preview the development of Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Methods and Protocols, and to acquire insight into the various methodological approaches from the many different contri- tors.
    • Series: Methods in Molecular Medicine (Book 76)
    • Hardcover: 592 pages
    • Publisher: Humana Press; 2003 edition
    • Language: English
    • ISBN-10: 1588290190
    • ISBN-13: 978-1588290199
    • Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.3 x 9.7 inches
    Link Download
    http://nitroflare.com/view/86920E358B5F869
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yLBzZ1rSQoNjmWeJTZ3WGQHg04L1

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2021